RETURNS | EXCHANGE | REFUND POLICY
Returns, Exchange & Refund Policy
- Due to the scale of namenoname and the limited amount of stockings for our handmade goods, all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Exception for issues of defect on your purchases, you are eligible for one-time exchange. In order to exchange or return an item, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must inform us within 3 days after your delivery date (By email).
- The return item must be received by us within 7 days of the delivery date.
- The item must be in its original, unused, unaltered and unwashed condition.
- The item must be returned with the original tags and packaging.
- There are no refunds / exchange on all ACCESSORIES.
- Return shipping charges for orders returned within Hong Kong are the responsibility of the customer. All HK returns must be shipped via SF Express. We are not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
- After your return item is received and inspected, we will inform you and proceed with a replacement accordingly.
- We highly value the quality of all our products. We inspect every product before it's dispatched. If the product is damaged during the delivery process, we can't take the responsibility for any refunds or returns.
- Please bear in mind that all our products are handmade by our amazing featured artists. Every product has different result and characteristic features as none of them are manufactured in mass production, especially natural materials can never be identical to one another. Please only use our product photos as a reference, your product will definitely be different from the one that was photographed, and isn't that the point of hand-making?
namenoname reserves all rights of the final decision on returns, exchange, refunds and all relevant matters. namenoname reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy. Returns that do not respect our policy may be sent back to the original shipping address at our discretion.